I am sure there are many recipes out there which make these differently- many part boil the potatoes before putting them in the oven...but if I can make something easy, I will... and the way these potato wedges are made have minimal effort, and turn out absolutely delicious!
- Skill level: Easy peasy
- Serves: 4-5 people
- Preparation time: 2-3 minutes!
- Cooking time: 40-45 mins
What you will need:
Lots of olive oil (hard to specify an amount - at least 10tbsp)
8 small potatoes, washed well and cut into wedges (either 4 or 6 pieces depending on size of potato)
1/2 tbsp salt
freshly ground black pepper (or the powdered stuff - 1 tsp)
1/2 tbsp tandoori powder
1/2 tbsp paprika
1/2 tbsp mixed herbs
How to make:
1) Prepare an oven tray with foil if the tray isn't non-stick, place a good amount of olive oil (don't be shy with this, it will give the potato wedges the amazingness they need)
2) Place the potatoes on oiled tray, add the salt, pepper, tandoori, paprika and mixed herbs
3) Add more olive oil over the potatoes, and mix with your hands to ensure all the potatoes are covered well. Lay as a single layer on the tray
4) Place in a hot oven (mine was on maximum heat). After half an hour, turn the potato wedges to their other side, leave for a further 10mins. Remove and serve!
|Featuring my sisters fingers trying to pick one out|
Ok, so you can probably tell I still haven't discovered how to remove flash from my camera! I will get there :D Enjoy!