II had a request for a stir fry recipe, so I put together this chicken stir fry noodles - with a sweet chilli and honey glaze to the chicken - plus an array of super yummy veggies. Making a stir fry is so easy, once you chop up your vegetables - you have done the main part of your meal! You can obviously add more or less vegetables depending on what you have on hand. Definitely recommend you give this one a go.
- In a large wok, or a large pot, leave over medium heat for 4-5 mins whilst you prepare your vegetables
- Add the oil to your wok, bring up the heat to high. Add your chicken and keep mixing. After 2-3 mins add the ginger and garlic and keep mixing over high heat
- Once the chicken gains colour, add the salt, black pepper, soy sauce, sweet chilli and honey. Keep mixing for a few more minutes
- Add all the vegetables (onions, carrot, courgette, mushroom, sugar snap peas, bamboo shoots and beansprouts) into the wok, mixing in well. After 4-5 mins of mixing, taste and adjust seasoning (you may want to add more salt, sweet chilli sauce or soy sauce)
- Add the noodles to the wok, and mix in well. Once well incorporated, turn off the heat and serve. Sprinkle some sesame seeds as decoration if you wish
It is that simple, and that easy! We love stir fry in our home, and this went down a treat! Enjoy :)