The best type of meatballs are those which are tender and melt in your mouth, packed with flavour. The ingredients used to make such meatballs are not your standard ingredients, I have added what I think would make a delicious meatball. Hope you enjoy making this..and more importantly, I hope you enjoy eating it!
- Mix all the ingredients under 'for the meatballs' in a bowl using your hands, to ensure all is well combined. Make balls out of the meat, as small or big as you like
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil, then add the meatballs, cooking on each side until browned. Remove the cooked meatballs onto a plate and set aside
- In the meatime, place the ingredients under 'for the spaghetti' in a pot, cover and leave for 10 minutes until cooked. Drain and leave in colander until ready to be used (do not rinse the spaghetti with water, this gets rid of all the flavour)
- Using the same saucepan that you cooked your meatballs in, add the olive oil. Once heated, add the onions and garlic, and mix until cooked
- Add the chopped tomato, vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, cinnamon and oregano, and mix in well together, leaving for a few minutes for the sauce to begin to boil
- Add the meatballs to the sauce, mixing in well, then add the spaghetti. Mix well to incorporate, then plate up!
Absolutely delicious mashAllah! The meatballs are full of flavour, and actually melt in your mouth. The tomato sauce is tangy and delicious. A definite yummy yum yum! Enjoy :)