- In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, and add the onions and garlic. After a few minutes, add the sugar (helping to caramelise the onions), and leave until the onions turn a light golden colour (or until they have cooked)
- Add the soft cheese and cheddar cheese, and mix until melted. Add the eggs and mix well
- Add the sweetcorn, mixing into the egg mixture, followed by the salt, pepper and cinnamon. Mix well. Top with cheddar cheese and leave to cook for a few more minutes - making holes in the mixture from time to time - and keeping an eye that the heat isn't too high - you don't want a burnt base
- Add the olives and zaatar
- Remove the pan from the heat once the egg mixture is cooked - then add the mint leaves as decoration
There are so many varieties in making eggs. Sometimes I leave the eggs unscrambled, to get the gooey yolk of the egg - and sometimes I scramble the whole thing. It is pretty straightforward and easy to make and you can really vary it according to your preference! I don't think I have made the exact same way of scrambled eggs again and again...as you can always vary according to what you have on hand and what you fancy that morning. Enjoy!