There are plenty of ways to roast a chicken. This is just one way I decided to roast the chicken for dinner today. It turned out super delicious, moist and well cooked - basically it turned out perfect alhamdulilah :) So here is the super easy way you may wish to try.
- Make slits in the chicken, to allow the marinate to go right in
- Add the chickens to a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients listed above
- Mix the ingredient into the chicken very well, ensuring the chicken is well coated
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate (can leave for as little or as long as you like - overnight would be perfect, but not necessary if you are short for time)
- On a wire rack over a foiled tray, place the two chickens and cover lightly with foil. Place into the hot oven (250 degrees Celsius) for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil covering, and place back into the oven for a further 10 minutes, this time reducing oven temperature to 220 degrees Celsius. After 10 minutes, turn the chicken over on its other side, place back into the oven for a further 10 minutes. Finally turn the chicken back again and place back into the oven for a final 10-15 minutes or until cooked through
Enjoy this delicious roast chicken, the marinate is finger lickingly good :D Enjoy :)